Why should I use Shmoop's Courses?
You take courses at your own pace with guides to help you through every step of the process. With access to the dashboard, you can track progress, explore course materials, and complete activities with access to supporting content like study guides, educational videos, quizzes, flashcards and more. All digital all personalized just for YOU!
My Teacher asked me to Join A Classroom. What should I do?
- On your homepage you will find a button that says “join classroom”.
- Your teacher will provide a class code. Enter the code along with your teacher’s email address and join the classroom. Your classroom will appear on your home page.
This video will show exactly how to join a classroom
- Click the “overview” button on your classroom and scroll to the “class resources” section. Click the link(s) under “class resources” to get started!
My Teacher told me to start at the beginning of my course syllabus. What should I do?
- Go into the course program linked inside of your classroom OR find it under “my classrooms”.
- On the left side you will find your syllabus. Expand and click on the first activity. Flip one page at a time, or follow the direction of your teacher.
For more Course articles go here.