Why should I use Shmoop's Test Prep?
ACE that ACT or SAT, or even one of your MANY AP tests. You can go at your own pace. With access to custom content, study guides, lesson plans, flashcards, and practice tests that are designed to help YOU work on topics that align to your individual areas of need.
My Teacher asked me to Join A Classroom. What should I do?
- On your homepage you will find a button that says “join classroom”.
- Your teacher will provide a class code. Enter the code along with your teacher’s email address and join the classroom. Your classroom will appear on your home page.
This video will show exactly how to join a classroom
- Click the “overview” button on your classroom and scroll to the “class resources” section. Click the link(s) under “class resources” to get started!
My Teacher asked me to take my diagnostic exam. What should I do?
- Go into the test readiness program linked inside of your classroom OR find it under “my classrooms”
- In the left side tab “up next” OR under “progress” you will find a to do list. The first “to do” will be to take your diagnostic exam. Once you submit your diagnostic exam, review the report. Then go back to your to-do list and follow your customized review plan!