Adding the Shmoop for Schools app to ClassLink is a breeze! To get started, you will need your License Secret and Key if you do not have your Secret and Key please reach out to email@example.com.
1. ClassLink Management Console -> Applications -> Add & Assign Apps -> Add.
2. Fill out the application form.
3. Enable the Single Sign-On App toggle.
4. Under Type, select LTI v1.0 -> click the Add button.
5. Fill the form as follows Under Application Name enter "Shmoop."
Description can be left blank, or enter "SSO Integration for Shmoop"
Feel free to use the provided icon attached to this article.
Category set to General Education.
6. Type set to LTIv1.0
7. Click Add
The LTI config window will open.
8. Enter Launch URL: https://schools.shmoop.com/public-api/lti/1/launch/%252F/
9. Enter your provided Key and Secret into the oAuth Consumer Key and oAuth Consumer Secret Fields.
10. Resource Link ID set to "SSO."
11. User ID set to Email.
12. Toggle Lis person contact email primary to on.
13. Click save
14. verify the app is available to the appropriate groups and/or users.
Your Shmoop app is now setup in ClassLink!