We’re so excited to bring Clever SSO to our amazing customers here at Shmoop! To get started, take a look at the instructions provided below.
First Time Users
- First-time users will need to start by clicking on the “Shmoop Registration - Students” or “Shmoop Registration - Teachers” tile on their Clever Dashboard. This may be in a specific category depending on the setup. Contact your Clever Admin if you cannot locate this Tile.
If you have been instructed to register with a Magic Word, or if you have been manually uploaded please skip to step 5.
2. You will be prompted to select your Google account for registration, select the account used for your Clever login (Typically your school email account.)
3. If registered correctly, you will be brought to the Shmoop Home Screen.
4. Exit this page, and return to the Clever dashboard.
5. Select the Shmoop app, not to be confused with the registration link.
6. The Shmoop app will now automatically log you in on all subsequent logins.
- If you are a returning user from a previous school year, refer to the instructions above for new users if not, continue on.
- Access your Clever dashboard.
- Click on the Shmoop app, not to be confused with the Shmoop Registration Tile.
- You will be automatically logged-into Shmoop!