Dear Parents, Teachers, and Educators,
As digital publishers of online content, we’re happy to be here for you and your community during this trying time. The most important thing we can do is create pathways to support learning at home in ways that are lasting, engaging, and meaningful. We’re all feeling the impacts of COVID-19, and we’re here to partner alongside you in this journey to keep learning alive!
Here are the options available to get started using Shmoop TODAY:
Schools and districts:
- Get set up with a FREE account here
Teachers and homeschool parents:
- Learn how to use Shmoop’s free tools here, or if you’re already in premium, see below!
- Check out our COVID Student Suggested Schedule here
- Navigate Shmoop’s video library and learning guides
Already set up with Shmoop? Check out these avenues of support:
Ongoing webinars- Shmoop offers three kinds of webinars to support you during COVID closures:
- Welcome to Shmoop- Perfect for beginners navigating the basics of the site
- Shmoop for Remote Learning - best practices for using Shmoop in a remote setting
- Shmoop Office Hours - spend time with a Shmoop Customer Success manager live to get questions answered and hear from other educators.
- Read articles, FAQs, and Best Practices for using Shmoop’s programs
- Connect with our support team here, or email email@example.com
- Not sure what the heck Shmoop is? Start here.
- Check out the “ Product Tour” button inside each program to get an idea of how to get started
- Explore our Parent Page and Teacher Encyclopedia for at-home learning ideas
- Getting Started with Shmoop webinar recording