Here's the rundown on sorting and filtering:
- You can sort any column in your gradebook that has an arrow.
* For columns that contain numbers, the sorting tool will sort from low to high or high to low.
* For columns that contain names or other text, the sorting tool will sort from A to Z or Z to A.
- You can filter any column in your gradebook that has a text field.
* Just type in the text you want to filter for, and anything that doesn't match your text will disappear.
Want even more info on the gradebook? Check out our article, "How does the gradebook work?"